- Know exactly what has been said to each candidate.
- Keep all candidate communication in one accessible location.
- Give your whole hiring team visibility of candidate communication.
- Reduce unnecessary internal email.
- Reduce requests for information from hiring managers.
- Keep candidate data out of inboxes and make GDPR compliance easier.
Will I be notified if a candidate replies to an email?
If a candidate replies to an email, you’ll get a notification in your own email inbox, as well as in Pinpoint itself.
Which emails are automated and which ones do I send manually?
When a candidate applies, is invited to an interview, or schedules an interview, they automatically receive an email. You can customize the content of this email by editing the appropriate email template.
Are candidate emails sent through Pinpoint branded?
All the emails you send from Pinpoint will be branded as your company.
Can I create my own email templates?
Yes, you can create as many templates as you like. Most of our users turn any email they regularly send to candidates into a template. These templates can then be send to lists of candidates in bulk, or used for one-off, individual emails.
Can I send bulk emails to groups of candidates?
Yes, you can select candidates based on the role they’ve applied for or their stage in the recruitment process and send a single email to all of them. The email can be easily customised with variables like their name or the job they’ve applied for to make it appear personal.
Can I see all my email communications with a candidate?
Yes, by clicking on the “messages” tab you can see every email you and your team have sent to, or received from, the candidate.