Best Recruitment Software for Startups
Recruitment software you won't outgrow
Recruitment shouldn’t be a bottleneck for startup growth.
Pinpoint is the recruitment software that lets you get started quickly, then evolves with you over time.
Startups grow faster with help from Pinpoint
Get more control with the ATS that's ready for anything
All of the other ATS platforms were very grey, very corporate, and very old fashioned. Pinpoint is easier to navigate, had a fresher feel to it, and is more enjoyable to use.
Companies that use Pinpoint
Why Pinpoint is great for startups
We move fast
We’re built on modern technology and release new features every month in response to changes in recruitment best practice, feedback from customers, and changes in the candidate market.
We understand your market
We’re a high growth start-up too. We know what it takes to attract and hire the best talent in tech—from AE’s to engineers.
We do the hard work for you
Your team’s already busy so we take the pain of implementing a new system away from you.
Sure, we respond to support messages in under 2 minutes on average, but we also help build your careers site, migrate your data, design your workflows, train your team, and share best practices.
We care about design and UX
The best software in the world is pointless unless people like to use it, and your team probably knows good design from bad. That’s why we invest heavily in design and user experience to make sure Pinpoint’s a tool your recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates will love to use.
When Brad Clark joined Article in August 2020 as the Manager of Talent Acquisition, he inherited a team of two people who were also new to the brand. Together, the three of them built out a whole new TA function at a company of 400 employees. “We started from ground zero,” he told us.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does my startup need an applicant tracking system?
If you can answer “yes” to any of these, you should be investing in recruitment software for your startup.
- Your startup’s growing fast, but you find it hard to attract the right people fast enough
- You’ve just closed a round and have an ambitious hiring plan
- You keep forking out on recruitment agencies
- Recruiting isn’t something you have a lot of time for, or experience in
- You already have too many emails and don’t want CVs flooding that inbox
- You’re getting the ‘wrong’ type of applicant
- You have no idea about crafting a compelling candidate experience
- You don’t have time to spend on tedious recruitment admin
How will an ATS help my startup?
An applicant tracking system will help you to:
- Attract more of the right candidates (and less of the wrong ones) by making sure you advertise in the right places, and give your candidates a great experience on your careers page.
- Save time by automating admin like scheduling interviews.
- Make better hiring decisions with structured scorecards, blind screening, and reporting.
- Build a database of candidates that you love, that love you, but that you haven’t been able to hire yet which makes hiring even faster in the future.
- Automate compliance including global data protection regulations.
How much does startup recruitment software cost?
What are the best startup applicant tracking systems?
Pinpoint’s often a great fit, but we’re not the only option for a startup ATS.
We’d recommend checking out this podcast episode with Phil Strazzulla from Select Software Reviews who gives some great advice on ensuring you choose the right HR tech for your business.