- You want to reduce the risk of bias (conscious or unconscious) in hiring decisions.
- You want to demonstrate that you take discrimination seriously.
- You want to diversify your workforce.
- You don't want to overlook great candidates by accident.
- You want hiring decision makers to focus on factors critical to successful performance.
Turn on ‘Blind Recruitment’ for a specific job. Pinpoint will read the data submitted in applications and resumes and present it so that personally identifiable information is removed.
Assess Anonymized Applications:
Share candidate profiles with your hiring team who will assess applicants but won’t see their name, address, race, age, gender or photo.
Invite Applicants to Interview:
When ready, your team will invite successful applicants to interview, after which their data is fully visible.