Recruitment Software for VC & PE Firms
The fast, flexible ATS for venture capital & private equity firms
You're investing in great companies. They need great people to succeed.
Pinpoint is the easier way to attract, hire, and onboard the best candidates for all of your portfolio companies.
Companies grow faster with help from Pinpoint
Get more control with the ATS that’s ready for anything
Companies that use Pinpoint
Why VC & PE firms choose Pinpoint
We move fast
We’re built on modern technology and release new features every month in response to recruitment innovations, feedback from customers, and changes in the candidate market.
We understand your market
We’ve worked with private equity firms and venture-backed startups. And we’re a high-growth startup too. We know what it takes to find the right people to grow and develop a company.
We do the hard work for you
Your companies’ teams are already busy, so we take the pain of implementing a new system away from them. Sure, we respond to support messages in under 2 minutes on average. But we also do the hard work. Building each careers site, migrating data, setting up workflows, training the team, and sharing best practices.
We care about design and UX
The best software in the world is pointless unless people like to use it, and your teams probably know good design from bad. That’s why we invest heavily in design and user experience to make sure Pinpoint’s a tool your companies and their candidates love to use.
We’re built to scale
Expand into flexible workflows as your portfolio companies grow. Pinpoint is the hiring platform you won’t outgrow.
Pinpoint allows hiring teams and managers to customize based on their preferences and how they work best. It’s so agile and able to fit our needs, regardless of where we might be in the hiring process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do our portfolio companies need an applicant tracking system?
If any of these sound familiar, then it’s time to provide your portfolio companies with recruitment software:
- A company’s growing fast, but they find it hard to attract the right people fast enough
- Your companies frequently turn to recruitment agencies
- Recruiting isn’t something their teams have a lot of time for, or experience in
- One of your startups just closed a round and has an ambitious hiring plan
- Your companies are getting the ‘wrong’ type of applicant
- Your teams don’t have time to spend on tedious recruitment admin
How will an ATS help our portfolio companies?
An applicant tracking system will help your portfolio companies:
- Attract more of the right candidates (and less of the wrong ones) by making sure they advertise in the right places and give their candidates a great experience on their careers pages.
- Save time by automating admin like scheduling interviews.
- Make better hiring decisions with structured scorecards, anonymized screening, and reporting.
- Build a database of promising candidates that can be shared across your portfolio—which makes hiring even faster for each company.
- Automate compliance, including global data protection regulations.
How much does recruitment software typically cost?
It varies widely because most vendors start with a base price, then increase the price rapidly when you add more users and more features. Across your whole portfolio, this can make it harder to predict how much your companies will spend when they renew their contracts.
We offer preferential pricing for VC & PE portfolio companies, as well as a simpler pricing structure than most other vendors. So you can get the best return from your investment and predict spend more confidently from year to year.
What else should we be thinking about when buying an applicant tracking system?
Finding and implementing the right software for each company is harder than ever.
We’d recommend checking out this podcast episode with Phil Strazzulla from Select Software Reviews who gives some great advice on ensuring you choose the right HR tech for your portfolio.