Recruitment Automation Software
Recruitment automation software for in-house recruiters.
Automate tedious processes, spend less time on admin, and make better hiring decisions with Pinpoint—recruitment automation software with unlimited support included.
From job advertising to candidate communication and interview scheduling, Pinpoint takes care of the repetitive manual tasks.
Engage Your Team
Make it easy to keep your team engaged with shared comments, scorecards, and automated reminders.
Make Better Hires
Attract the right candidates with powerful AI sourcing features, then make the right hire with advanced filtering and selection tools.
Pinpoint has changed the way my team works, enabling us to concentrate on value added tasks.
Everything you need to attract, hire, and retain top talent.
Consistently attract the right candidates, at the right time, without resorting to recruitment agencies.
Quickly shortlist candidates, automate tedious processes, and make better hiring decisions faster.
Recruitment Automation Software FAQs
What is recruiting automation software?
Recruiting automation software enables organizations to automate repetitive recruitment tasks and workflows.
Why use recruitment automation software?
Recruitment automation software helps recruiters:
- Increase productivity
- Attract better candidates
- Offer a more consistent candidate experience
- Reduce time-to-fill
- Reduce time-to-hire
- Reduce cost-per-hire
- Improve compliance with data protection regulations
Who uses recruitment automation software?
Recruitment automation software is used by all sizes of organization that want to improve their hiring processes. The software is typically used by:
- In-house talent acquisition and HR teams who “own” the system internally.
- Hiring managers and hiring teams who use the system when they have specific vacancies they’re looking to fill.
- Senior executives who use the system both for filling their own vacancies, and gathering management information about the recruitment function.
- External recruiters, recruitment agencies, and headhunters that submit candidates to a client’s applicant tracking system, or who use some form of recruitment automation in their own candidate CRM.
What are the most popular recruitment automation tools?
The most popular recruitment automation systems for in-house recruiters are:
- Applicant tracking systems
- Recruitment marketing automation software
- Background checking software
Pinpoint is an amazing piece of technology that has transformed the way in which we manage applicants.
Want to see Pinpoint in action?
We'd love to show you around. Watch our on-demand demo video today.
Meet our clients
Making collaborative hiring easier and reducing recruitment administration.
Filling 10 senior positions in just a few weeks.