Recruitment Automation Software
Less admin, more impact
Automate tedious processes so your team can spend more time on employer brand, candidate experience, and recruitment strategy.
From candidate communication to interview scheduling, Pinpoint takes care of the repetitive manual tasks.
Engage Your Team
Make it easy to keep your team engaged with shared comments, scorecards, and automated reminders.
Make Better Hires
Attract the right candidates with powerful sourcing features, then make the right hire with advanced filtering and selection tools.
Pinpoint has changed the way my team works, enabling us to concentrate on value added tasks.
Take control of your recruitment today
Attract, hire, and retain top talent. Pinpoint is the end-to-end talent acquisition software with unlimited support included.
Companies that use Pinpoint save time
Everything you need to attract, hire, and onboard top talent
Recruitment Automation Software FAQs
What is recruiting automation software?
Recruiting automation software enables organizations to automate repetitive recruitment tasks and workflows.
Why use recruitment automation software?
Recruitment automation software helps recruiters:
- Increase productivity
- Attract better candidates
- Offer a more consistent candidate experience
- Reduce time-to-fill
- Reduce time-to-hire
- Reduce cost-per-hire
- Improve compliance with data protection regulations
Who uses recruitment automation software?
Recruitment automation software is used by all sizes of organization that want to improve their hiring processes. The software is typically used by:
- In-house talent acquisition and HR teams who “own” the system internally.
- Hiring managers and hiring teams who use the system when they have specific vacancies they’re looking to fill.
- Senior executives who use the system both for filling their own vacancies, and gathering management information about the recruitment function.
- External recruiters, recruitment agencies, and headhunters that submit candidates to a client’s applicant tracking system, or who use some form of recruitment automation in their own candidate CRM.
What are the most popular recruitment automation tools?
The most popular recruitment automation systems for in-house recruiters are:
- Applicant tracking systems
- Recruitment marketing automation software
- Background checking software
Meet our clients
TEDxToronto is a unique organization in more ways than one. First, they are Canada’s largest independent TED conference. And second, their workforce is completely volunteer-based.
After implementing Pinpoint, processes have been streamlined, the candidate experience has been improved, and recruitment admin has been significantly reduced.
River Island's hiring managers needed the new platform to provide direct insight into the process in a user-friendly way. Their talent team was looking for a tool that would infuse the candidate experience with the high level of care that River Island puts into everything they do.